Tuesday, November 24, 2009

All:

Here's what I know. Jenn was on the verge of passing three weekends ago. In those three weekends (during and since Jenn passed), our beloved Northwestern Wildcats are 3-0. We knocked off top-10 ranked Iowa, state rival Illinois and Top-25 ranked Wisconsin. In that same time frame, the hated Notre Dame Fighting Irish are 0-3, including losses to such powerhouses as Navy and UConn (which didn't have a Division I football team until 2002). I'm thinking my girl has some pull upstairs.

With this in mind, I took the leap of faith and booked Jacob, Kyle and I for a trip to Orlando from 12/27 to 01/02. Odds are high that NU plays in either the Champs Sports bowl in Orlando on December 29th or the Outback Bowl in Tampa on January 1st. Either way, we are going south for the New Year to experience the Disney magic ans see some football. If anyone is interested in accompanying us, let me know as I can work travel arrangements pretty well.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we will be celebrating by allowing Jacob to play his inaugural Turkey Bowl with the family and then following that up with dinner at my parents.

We look forward to the future and all that we have been blessed with.

Deron and the boys

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving. So glad you guys are heading to FL for New Year. Although I have never been during this time, I hear it is a blast. I hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving, give the boys a hug from me. Hugs, Ms. Lynn

    ReplyDelete